19 Henry Road Kingston-On-Murray
Mobile: 040 808 1059
At Great Grandpa Henry Retreat you are welcome to bring your dog as we like to have our best friend with us too. The retreat has a fully enclosed rear yard for the dog and an undercover verandah for your dog to sleep and stay. We allow your best friend and partner inside providing they are house trained.
We request that you let us know that your dog is coming with you and you will need to provide bedding, food bowl, water bowl and we request that you clean up after your dog by placing their deposits in the red lidded rubbish bin.
If the dog is staying we will require a credit card number for security purposes against any possible cleaning charges or damage rectification caused by your pet.
Great Grandpa Henry Retreat is a fully self-contained 3 bed room holiday house that can sleep up to 5 people and the dog too.
The retreat has to offer you:
- 1 main room with queen size bed
- second room with 2 single beds
- third room with 1 single bed
- lounge with open fire place and television
- kitchen, breakfast bar, dishwasher
- seperate dining room
- shower and claw foot bath
- sweeping verandah
Great Grandpa Henry Retreat is a place you can:
- relax, unwind and feel time stand still
- With just a short 10 minute stroll to Kingston-On-Murray riverfront
- Riverfront with barbecues, canoe hire, fishing and boat ramp access
- Go to a place where you can remember what life was like when time stood still and enjoy the simplicity of the natural gifts in the Riverland
If you are a bird watcher there is an abundance of beautiful birds to see every day, if you are a rock n roller the Riverland has what you need or if you are just a family/couple who like to get away for a weekend and explore the Riverland this is that place that has many qualities to offer.
Spend time together, walk, talk, look at nature, fish in the river, come to Great Grandpa Henry for a time that we all need to have, a time that creates memories you cherish.
Located a comfortable 2.5 hr drive on the Sturt Highway.
Head north out to the Northern Expressway. Pass by towns like:
Then you are at Kingston-On-Murray.
Gateway to the Riverland towns like:
- Renmark and